Two minute Tuesdays!!!! What's your love language?
I know you're busy and you get a heap of emails.... So after talking to a good buddy of mine who loves getting the emails, but hasn't got time to read them all... I'm going to start to give you some awesome little takeaways that you can read in under 2 minutes that will hopefully have an impact.
So what's your love language? Do you even know what a love language is? How do you show you care about your partner? You may think that they loves gifts, but really they crave quality time instead. You may love it when your partner tells you they love you or you've done a great job painting the house... but your partner rarely tells you.... So getting an understanding of what your love language is, is an awesome start to better and stronger relationships!!!
1. Do you like it when your significant other buys you unexpected presents? (Receiving Gifts)
2. Do you like it when your partner does stuff for you that you do not expect? Like running errands or simply making dinner unexpectedly. (Acts of Service)
3. Do you like it when your partner tells you that you are awesome, you've done a good job or loves you? (Words of Affirmation)
4. Do you just love it when you get to spend quality time with them - alone away from interruptions (and the kids)? (Quality Time)
5. do you love it when your partner gives you an unexpected hug or kiss for no reason? (Physical Touch)
A bit over a year ago, my wife sent me this link and asked me to take the short questionnaire. I did and it certainly had an awesome impact on our relationship.
Take the 5 Love Languages® official assessment to discover your love language and begin improving your relationships.
Your love language profile will explain your primary love language, what it means, and how you can use it to connect to others.
Click here to find out what your love language is and get your significant other to find out too!! It is pretty awesome.. takes approx 10 mins to do it properly!!